15 Laws Followed in UP !! ..lolz ...

Yesterday during our all nite chatter ,i was soo many times reminded of day to day incidences back from "Bhaiyya-land " [ahem ...Uttar Pradesh the state i hail from ...]...while me and miya narrated the usual state of affairs way up .. others were busy having a hearty laf :D ...Here's something down the memory lane ..15 rules that we all up in UP live by ...


1. The Other Side Law: 

If my side of the road has a traffic jam, then I can start driving on the wrong side of the road, and all incoming cars will be rerouted via the next city. 


2. The No Queue Rule: 

If there is a queue of many people, no one will notice me sneaking into the front as long as I am looking the other way. 

3. The Mind Over Matter Law:

If a red light is not working, four cars from different directions can easily pass through one another. 

4. The Auto Axiom: 

If I indicate which way I am going to turn my vehicle, it is an information security leak.

5. The In Spit Of Thing:

The more I lean out of my car or bus, and the harder I spit, the stronger the roads become. 

6. The Cinema Hall Fact: 

If I get a call on my mobile phone, the film automatically goes into pause mode.

7. The Brotherhood Law:

If I want to win an argument, I need only to repeatedly suggest that the other person has illicit relations with his sister. 

8. The Baraat/ Marriage Right: 

When I'm on the road to marriage, all the roads in the city belong to me. To ME. 

9. The Heart Of Things:

If I open enough buttons on my shirt, the pretty girl at the bus stop can see through my mal-deformed chest into the depths of my soul. 

10. The Name Game: 

It is very important for the driver behind me to memorize the nicknames of my children.

11. Parking Up The Wrong Tree: 

When I double-park my car, the road automatically widens so that the traffic is not affected. 

12. The Chill Bill Move:

When I park and block someone else's car I am giving him a chance to pause, relax, chill and take a few moments off from his rushed day. 

13. The Ogling Stare:

If you don't ogle and drool at every hot Chic that passes by, you're gay. 

14. The Bus Law:

If I stop my bus at the correct place near the bus stop, the city will explode and blow into 6 million pieces. 

15. The VIP Rule: 

There are only 3 important persons in this city -Me, I, Myself !

1 Comment:

Pranav Jawale said...

lol
brotherhood law.
UP seems to be rather a rude state to be in.