Are V Scared of Being UNiQUe ?? :O

Why do we do what everybody else does, just like everybody else ? And don't tell me that's the best way. It's certainly not the only way, and I doubt if it's the best way.

Life is a creative expression.

We're all different. We're all unique. Each one is beautiful. Isn't that how people are supposed to be? Yet we all follow the status quo. We're really not that unique. Actually i sometimes feel we're too scared to be unique.

Each of us is born a dreamer .I've always been inspired by chasing my dreams ,making them come true..not that i've always been successful bringing them to life,but i haven't failed too badly either .Day before yesterday-another sleepless night ,over the same old dilemma ..GRE/CAT/GMAT ...as i see my friends getting their scores ...pushing up for CAT prep ...and holla..here i m ! yet to even decide which way i wanna go ....I tried to listen to my heart...hoping to get lucky with an intuitive flash,which shall throw me an answer in an impulse, something i resolve to stick by.But i din hear anything ...all i want right now ...is to take my life slow...do things i love...learn flute ..sketch (o yeah ..i purchased a sketchbook ..!! my first ever at that ..!! out of the blue a few days back..:D )...and a lot many more things .Should i go for GRE/CAT just coz i CAN do it ? (kk ..i ll reframe that to ...coz "i stand a decent chance to make it ".:D ) ..well ...i m nt sure ...

...and then towards morning i was again plagued with that same old (and arghh disturbing ..?? ) urge to turn an entreprenuer right after graduation ...followed by same old traversal of mental crossroads and that load of WHAT IF's !...

While walking to oracle today ...when i saw a newly constructed buiding on the ring road ...jus wondered if i'll own something like that some day?...[[well if i kept walking to ORACLE everyday on the same road for coming years.....i certainly wont :D :P]]..but then ...i thot...wat if i really go ahead wid the thing i am really passionate abt ..? ..jus wondered if narayan murthy kept walking to a day job..and never dreamed beyond ...would v have that splendid INFOSYS (look at the buliding man ...!!) out thr ?...well ...then ...u can never say ..how things turn up for U...yes i m afraid ...not exactly of failing my dream ..but yes ...of a lot many other things ...and to be honest i am really not sure if i am ready for the plunge...

I have this urge to break away from what's expected. Society can't tell me how to live. I have the capacity to make my own decisions.I really want to get done with this life of "WHAT IF's and BUT's" ...Why do we always accept with such blind allegiance? We don't question. Well, it's time to start questioning. WHY???

22 Comments:

sumit agarwal said...

yoyo....i need not write any comments..you know me very well than anyone else....but still.....apni bhawnao ko tere tak pahuchane k liye ek connection to hona chahiye naa...LOL

Anonymous said...

what is this blog all about?I'm a blog evaluator on the web and I can tell you that this is the worst blog ever

Raja said...

hhahhaa!!! See this is exactly why i booked my gre date, postponed it and then cancelled it last year.. :P
I really wonder how ppl can so easily choose their lives before they even graduate :x
Don worry mc, lotsa ppl like us around. And yea as ravem said "Its fkin bul* indian mentality" which is Follow d leader :x

But trust me, a year later, i find myself in no better a position, just that i still hav a year to set my thoughts straight.

Raja said...

btw pro anonymous.. great job u got.. blog evaluator.. GM..

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm the actual blog evaluator! The other guy is an impostor!

Manish said...

@choos ...
cant agree more wid ya dude ..looking fwd to a post on ur blog on this :) ...v certainly need more guys like u .. :) :)

@sumit ...
yay.. :D :D

Manish said...

@anonymous ...
thnx for the comment ..!!...but it doesnt make a diff ..GM and m2l2 plz ..

@raja ...
lolz...ckfkn anonymous blog evaluator ..i already have a personal blog evaluator in u ..!:D ..he can very well GM ..lolz...
u r indeed one of the very few ppl who inspire me ..(k ..correction AWE me ..!:) ) ..go go go...i ll follow :) ..

Manish said...

lolz...wtf...how come suddenly all blog evaluators in the world ..dawned upon my blog..huh..lolz...seriosuly ckf...

Sach1 said...

These days being an entrepreneur is more about taking risks.
For me, being unique is not an option since it itself has a Q(queue) in it
:)

nice blog!

Shashank Misra said...

don't worry .. maine bhi abhi kuch nahi decide kiya hai ..

Deeksha said...

worst blog ever...hehehehe..vaise sachchi mein isbar ap sanak gye ho.;P pehle ki posts bhi..;P ;D..
Nywaz agar koi compnay shampni lagana toh ek job mujhe bhi..;P ;)
Ab itna toh banta hee haina? ;D

Anonymous said...

hmmm...glad to know u got a sketch book... put some of em here if u can :) u have said all that is to be said here about not going with the flow, thinking out of the box and stuff like that...just adding my bit.. it is not enough knowing that you are capable of great things, choices that you make in response to life's decision-forcing times are important too ;)

Manish said...

@sachi ...

THOughTFUL [:)] ..
liked it !!

@shashank ..
abe jaldi decide kar ...aur mere liye bhi saath mein ..........!!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [:x]

Manish said...

@deeku ...

haan chaukidaar ki post khaali hai ..APPLY fassssssssssssht ...[:P]

@tejassi ..
point !! ... but capable of grt things [:O] ...ye sab kya tha ...[:O]..

sketchbook ..!!hmm ...k ..leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssss C !! [;)]

Oink said...

yoyo voodoo nice one ! Hmm even i have absolutely no clue as to what im gonna do ... n pro choos, u gonna waste the LAST MAJOR VACATION (4-2) in your life by WORKING ?? lage raho!
ill strive to do as little as possible during those days ! When will this fuckin ps end ???! @^@&^&$%^*
lol i just digressed from the topic

lukkydivz said...

Society can't tell me how to live. I have the capacity to make my own decisions.

ong, is this intended at me? i hate you :x

Manish said...

@GDK aka Oink
&#@*@!*&$@*&*@$ [[1560@GRE]]@#($*(@#*$(@# !!wt... :P

@divz
u always hated me ..din u ? :P ...tell me sumthing new .. :D

Anonymous said...

excellent read....
:)

Ravemzsdin said...

@oink :

Work for me is Chips+Beer+jokes on Chips !!!

LOL

Ravemzsdin said...

Ahhhh Dats Chicks Not Chips??? LOL

Sidharth Ullal said...

\\m//

Anonymous said...

haha..worst blog ever...so true..;D :D