Why so serious .. ?? !

150 Hits in a single day !!.....wow ...thats some news ! :D ...and "ENCOURAGING " to say the least ...!! :D ...more to come guys ...and soon !! :D ...I suspect ..i've caught up insomnia [after spending all my 3 years in college either sleeping or gaming ...!! :O ] after coming to bangalore ...i hardly sleep once in 2 days ...[ :( ] ...and that too for some 4-5 hours or so [:(] ...not that i m working xtra hard ...but ..i m just not able to get into a routine !!...[[and yeah ...ORACLE being at a 25 mins walking distance frm my place ...IS ..one of the major culprits ..!...this place is jus amazing ...if only they added bathing facilities ..an intern like me ..could very well ....LIVE here ..!! lolz ..]]...

I had believed ...this weekend will be my first BORE weekend after turning up in blr ...[[ last weekend...it was an awesum trek ...to skandagiri!! and last to last ....a visit to sivasamudram ...more abt experiences @other weekends soon ....:) ]]...but suddenly as i ...was jus thinking of winding up and goin to my FLAT (8 am on saturday morning ...) i got a call frm my mates ...asking if i was joining them for watching DARK KNIGHT...heck OB ..i m in !! :D ...rushed to my place...changed and again rushed ..to ...join my friends ...

man o man ..wat a movie it was ..indeed it surpassed the hype ....!!...i never read ny batman comics as a child ...nor been really a crazy fan of his ..(ever ! ) ...but then ...i had come to know a lot abt BATMAN in the past one week ..(courtesy ...suteerth babu ...who has been almost dying to watch the darkknight ...especially after the awesum reviews at IMDB ! ) .

I 'm creating new records for vellapanthi these days ...[a 7 hour long chat wid a friend ...being the latest addition to the list ! :O ]...another memorable weekend isnt it ?? :P nyways ...i hope ..i m able to settle down into a lifestyle soon ...and ...engage myself in some more creative pursuits ...!! good luck to me ! :D

6 Comments:

Sidharth Ullal said...

yoyoyo voodooo!! sec c blog dude.. ah! n PS @ oracle seems to be a lot of fun!!

Manish said...

yoooyoy UC ...nice new look [;)] ..PS@ORACLE is IMBA only ..:D :D ..

lukkydivz said...

i thought this weekend someone would be dancing :D
Take care of ur health baby...give some time for sleep!

Manish said...

@divz ..
dancing ?? :O ..pappu cant dance :P ..dont worry ...yeah i ve been making up for all my lost sleeping hours ...slept for 11 hrs yesterday ... :D

ruSh.Me said...

Nice looking blog.......wondering what happened to that ol'-dukh-bhari-vyatha-wala-blog....!!!!

Manish said...

@rashmi di ...
:D :D ..ppl...attitude..perceptions ...(and BLOGS ?? :O :P ) ...EVERYTHING CHANGES WID TIME ! [:)]..:D :D