A NeW BloG ...!!! :O

Yeah yeah ...a new blog ...!! why ?? ...well ..the reason lies in the MOTIVE ....when i started off with blogging ..it was more for myself than anyone else...!! and hence even the posts were targeted to serve as more of personal memoirs ...than anything else...

One year down the line,Today ! i feel ...i m a completely changed guy !...i feel i happen to have quite a bit of experience every now and then ,which i can share out with others !..snippets from my day to day life ...my ideas ..my notions ...my views ...my reactions to anything /everything happening around me ...!!i have simply so much to open up and show to this world !!One word that would rightfully describe me at the moment is "EXCITED !!"..Unlike my older blog (which i have abandoned ...now !!) this onz gonna b a much more informal affair ...

Well again ...spare my terrible hold on language...this is again just an experimental venture ...lets c ..how it goes ..!!!just one request ..if u like something ...join me up ..and comment ...that' ll keep me going ....!! i don't want it to b just MY SPACE ..!!rather OUR space ...!

Aah ...waiting for a few quick comments on the look and feel of the blog...i ll switch to some better style sheet soon (as soon as i m able to lay my hands on something appealing and impressive !! :D ) ...

Hop on ...!! :)

5 Comments:

lukkydivz said...

Cool look, I love it !
Was disappointed when u announced the desertion of your other blog, but nice surprise ;)

Gireesan said...

oooops
vodoooo
another 1
let me c what xperience u share.......

Anonymous said...

yoyo hero!!..will visit your blog every now and then!!..am sure it will b fun :)

Manish said...

@divya ...

i looooove surprises ...[;)] ..isnt it ?? [:P]

@gireesh sir ..
first experience is already UP ! [;)]

@lokesh !
yo dude ..sure ..it ll b ...: )first post already up ...hope u njoy it .:D

Danish said...

Hey mate love the overall look of this blog,hang on now,they tell me that one has to post some decent comments too on a blog you see,so here it goes....
I've often wondered whether i'm a recluse/philosopher/egomaniac or probably just another person who overvalues the "little things" in life.
I too am undecided about my future just as you are Manish,but let me tell you our case is a normal one,they say->"A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure."So perhaps it's the plethora of avenues and prospects available to us that have rendered us so "undecided."